Our Team

Jesse

Jesse

Program

Hi guys, Jess here. Can't wait to meet you all at Camp! I'm from the West Coast of Australia and currently live in Perth. I grew up in a small coastal town a little further North called Geraldton.

What is your favorite hobby/sport/thing to do during your free time? I spend 90% of my free time at the beach either swimming, surfing, having a kick of the footy or a hit of cricket. The other 10% I'm in the gym or playing basketball.

What are you most proud of/biggest achievement in life so far? Being selected for the state team that went on to play a competitive basketball tour of China against some of their top high schools. 

What are you most looking forward to about CCB? As one of the Camp photographers, I'm looking forward to showcasing the best of what Camp Carolina has to offer with daily snaps of the kids loving life and having fun!

What impact are you most excited to make this year at CCB? Giving the parents a daily looking glass into the adventure of the kids and capturing those memories so that they last a lifetime. 

What is your favorite quote? "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Error Message